Union Power Pte Ltd is an Electricity Retailer, licensed by Energy Market Authority (EMA) and a member of Union Energy Group (UEG). We believe in achieving sustainable success as a Group by prioritising the long-term interests of our People (our partners, our employees, and our customers).
We aim to be the electricity retailer that understands your needs, and we are committed to help businesses manage energy costs in a hassle-free and cost effective manner.
Click here to Power Up with us today for a Brighter Tomorrow!
At Union Power, we recognise that there is more than just providing pricing options; it is also about providing a great experience. We apply our capabilities across our operations to deliver excellence in ways that set us apart from other retailers:
We reward our customer with amazing savings in more ways than one. Besides saving with our Value Plans, existing Union Power customers will get to enjoy the reward of sharing when your referrals successfully Power UP with us.
Value-added customer service experience. Our strong relationship and expertise across industries such as F&B, manufacturing, oil and gas to retail and etc., is the cornerstone of the approach we take to select the best value plan for your energy needs.
Power UP with us is hassle-free. Fronting our powerhouse is a dedicated team of account managers ready to help you with your transfer. The transfer administration will be handed by us while you get a clear view of your transfer progress.
History at A Glance
A household brand in Singapore, Union Energy Group (UEG) is the market leader in the Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) industry with customers spanning across Commercial entities and Residential households. Besides offering LPG, the Group also supplies CNG (Compress Natural Gas) to Natural Gas Vehicles (NGVs), in particularly supporting the public transport sector. In addition, the Group owns and manages a public diesel dispensing kiosk to fleet owners and industrial applications.
Endeavouring to be an all-rounder Energy Provider, the Group now includes Electricity Retailing as part of its Energy Offerings to its Customers.
Union Energy Group’s Milestones
- Union Energy can trace its roots as early as 1977, under the trade name of Choon Hin Gas Supply.
- Pioneered by our Chairman, Mr. Teo Kiang Ang, the Company started by retailing bottled LPG to households.
- Appointed as one of the major LPG distributors for Caltex.
- Entered into LPG wholesale distribution business.
- Ventured into retail and commercial piping for businesses and turnkey projects.
- Moved upstream by expanding into bottling.
- Acquired and operates a LPG bottling plant at 43 Jalan Buroh, Singapore.
- Union Energy Group formed its shape by consolidating all LPG businesses under the umbrella of Union Energy Corporation Pte Ltd.
- Union Energy expanded its LPG business into Market and Food Centres (Hawker) in Singapore.
- Union Energy Group was ranked as one of the Top 10 Enterprise 50 Award winners.
- Built and operates World Largest CNG refilling station at 50 Old Toh Tuck Road, Singapore.
- Ventured into business of wholesale and retail of health care products and supplements under brand name, Health Domain Pte Ltd.
- Launched retail resale of Diesel business to public at CNG refilling station.
- Established Union Power Pte Ltd to undertake the retail of electricity business in Singapore and obtained electricity retailer license from Energy Market Authority (EMA).