- Adapt existing brand assets into new campaign collaterals.
- Conceptualise and create aesthetically-pleasing online and offline communication collaterals (brochures, flyers, ads, banners, video productions and others) including web content, guided by briefs from Marketing Team.
- Builds and maintains content for corporate websites, and other social platforms.
- Establish and maintain documentation and databases for all branding and marketing communications.
- Video production/ editing
- Operations support for marketing team in events coordination and etc.
- Diploma in Graphic Design or similar discipline.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in graphic/ web development. Candidates with no working experience but has a “Can-Do” attitude is welcome to apply.
- Strong aesthetic sense in design, colour and typography.
- Prior copywriting experience will be advantageous.
- Attentive to details, self-driven and ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Must be bilingual in English and Mandarin, to create design in dual language for Chinese counterparts.
- Team player.
If you are ready to be part of this exciting and progressive team, please share with us your detailed CV, design portfolio, reasons for leaving, and expected salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
- Attend to inbound and outbound phone/email enquiries
- Follow up with customers & sales team to ensure all relevant documents are in place for timely submission to Market Support Services Licensee (MSSL)
- Support the preparation of sales proposals for sales team
- Handle / monitor matters on accounts opening & closing, and contracts fulfilment
- Liaise with relevant parties & follow up on applications for contestability
- Data entry into systems for sales support related work
- Any sales operational work-related duties as and when assigned
- Building internal and external relationships to support the sales process
- Support and assist in marketing campaigns
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
- Minimum of 2 years customer service / sales experience in a similar field
- Positive and bright candidates who have a high level of resilience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Mandarin (Required to liaise with Mandarin speaking clients, ability to converse in dialects will be advantageous)
- Responsible for account management and sales prospecting of Large and SME customers
- Prepare and execute sales proposals, contracts, letters and other customer correspondence
- Analysing market trends and conditions to ensure account penetration, as well as achieving territory sales and profit goals
- Proactively engage the customers to ensure timely and successful delivery of retail energy solutions
- Involve in customer-related activities to establish strong customer satisfaction in pre-sales and post-sales services.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- At least 2 year(s) of outdoor sales experience in Commercial & Industrial sector
- Motivated and self-driven individual with strong business acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate in local dialects is a plus
- Flexible and adaptable to changes
- Proficient in MS Words, PowerPoint and Excel