You can now Power UP to become a contestable consumer and start saving from today!



1.Will there be any disruption to my electricity supply during the switch?

  • No. Your electricity supply will not be disrupted as switching is an administrative transfer of account. There will be no change as the Supply of Electricity, as SP Power Grid will be the company supplying electricity to you. Transfer of account will be managed by the Market Support Services Licensee (MSSL) by SP services Ltd.


2. I’m interested, how do I sign up?

  • Switching is easy and simple. Have the following details handy:

    o Your contact details

    o A copy of your electricity bill

    o Address and SP Account Number or MSSL Account Number

    o For relocation of business premises, let us have your expected move in date

  • Email these information to enquiry@unionpower.com.sg or call us at
    (65) 6858 5555.

3. Do I need to make a deposit?

  • You will be required to place a deposit amount based on your past electricity consumption. For more information, please contact us.

4. What are my payment options?

You can make payments online, by post or in person.

  • GIRO payment
  • Telegraphic Transfer
  • Cheque / By post, please mail to:
    25 Genting Road
    Union Energy Building
    Singapore 349482

Please do not staple your cheque, send post-dated cheque or send cash by post.

“Need some answers? We are happy to help!”

Tell us your enquiry and we’ll be in touch shortly to assist.