Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect information to provide better services to all our customers. You may be asked to provide your personal information when using our website e.g. your name, address, contact details, designation, email or enquiry correspondences and etc., or at any time when you are in contact with Union Power or its affiliated company. Union Power and its affiliated company may share this personal information across all our services and use it in consistent with this policy.
How we use your personal information?
- We may collect, use or disclose our Personal Information for the purpose of:
- Provisioning and billing for services;
- Maintaining and operating our system;
- Rendering assistance to any law enforcement;
- Products research and development;
- Analyzing customer preferences and demographics;
- Supporting your customer relationship with us;
- Marketing and communicating with you in relation to product and/or services offered by Union Power or appointed service partners. If you do not want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by emailing us at email@example.com with your preference.
- Union Power may also use and disclose your Personal Information in order to fulfil the purposes listed above.