- Assist to promote Union Power electricity plans
- Assist to sign up customers
- Create Brand Awareness
- Distribute Free Gifts
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Candidate are required to commit to at least 10 roadshows
- Able to communicate in English and Chinese/Malay/Tamil
- Dialect communication skills will be advantageous
- Have good people skills
Training will be provided.
Write in to firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW to be part of our team!
- Manage inbound and outbound calls on electricity related enquiries and complaints
- Support frontline and backend customer service
- Facilitate the customer requests on application, contracting, billing, payment, feedback and disputes
- Ensure all service interaction with customers are recorded and updated in system
- Ensure escalations are registered and follow up within acceptable service standards
- Acquire multiple product knowledge to enhance ability to understand customer’s needs across different Union Energy Group’s products
- Handle ad hoc duties
- Minimum ‘O’ level certification with at least 2 years’ in service sector.
- Must be bilingual in English and other second Mother tongue language (Mandarin, Malay and Tamil)
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to understand and resolve first level enquiries/ complaints in a professional and timely manner.
If you are ready to be part of this exciting and progressive team, please share with us your detailed CV, reasons for leaving, and expected salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
- Responsible for account management and sales prospecting of Large and SME customers
- Prepare and execute sales proposals, contracts, letters and other customer correspondence
- Analysing market trends and conditions to ensure account penetration, as well as achieving territory sales and profit goals
- Proactively engage the customers to ensure timely and successful delivery of retail energy solutions
- Involve in customer-related activities to establish strong customer satisfaction in pre-sales and post-sales services.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- At least 2 year(s) of outdoor sales experience in Commercial & Industrial sector
- Motivated and self-driven individual with strong business acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate in local dialects is a plus
- Flexible and adaptable to changes
- Proficient in MS Words, PowerPoint and Excel